IN MY GYNAECOLOGY PRACTICE, MY PARTICULAR INTEREST IS THE MANAGEMENT OF PRE-INVASIVE GYNAECOLOGICAL DISEASE
Since 2005, I have been part of the Royal Hospital for Women Preinvasive Disease Department, performing a weekly colposcopy clinic. I see patients needing a colposcopy through the public system in the RHW clinic. Patients who wish to have private care for a colposcopy should make an appointment in my office, Suite 15 Prince of Wales Private Hospital.
I can provide a range of services including:
- Pap smears and the management of abnormal pap smears.
- Contraceptive advice
- The treatment of heavy periods
- The initial management of infertility
- Treatment of prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Investigation and treatment of pelvic pain
- The initial management of uterine fibroids and endometriosis.